SBI Personal Loan Status
You can avail of State Bank Personal Loan with the flexible rate of interest and with the best in industry interest rates. Once you applied for the State Bank of India Personal Loan, you can track status.
Steps to Check SBI Personal Loan Status
- SBI Personal Loan Status Online with Reference Number
- Mobile Application.
- Calling to SBI Customer Care.
- Requesting Call Back
- Visting the State Bank Branch
SBI Personal Loan Status Online.
By providing the loan reference number and mobile number, you can find the current situation of the application.
Below are the steps required to track the loan.
- Login to SBI official website https://onlineapply.sbi.co.in/personal-banking/application-status
- If you can see the options like Reference Number, Mobile Number.
- If not, click on the “Application Tracker.”
- Then provide the required details like loan application number, mobile number.
SBI Personal Loan Status with Mobile App
SBI also providing the personal loan status with the mobile application below are the simple steps you need to follow.
- If you already have the application in your mobile number open and check the details or else download the SBI app from the playstore.
- Once you logged into the app, navigate to the menu option after that, select the track application status.
- Provide the details mobile number and application reference number.
SBI Personal Loan Status with Customer Care
You can also get the application status by calling the State Bank of India customer care executive.
- Call 1800 425 3800
- Then select the personal loan option.
- Connect to the customer care then provide the details.
- Customer care will provide the status of your application.
State Bank Personal Loan Status with “Call Back” option.
- Once you log in the State bank website https://onlineapply.sbi.co.in/personal-banking/application-status
- Select the Option “Get a Call Back“
- key the required details like name, type of loan, preferred language, and mobile number
- Then fill up the captcha details and submit
SBI Personal Loan Status By Visiting the Branch
I suggest you use the above options which are instant, if not possible you can use this option visiting the branch.
Once you visit the branch, provide the application reference details to the executive to track the loan status.
Reasons for the SBI Personal Loan Rejection
There are various reasons the bank sbi follows to accept or process the loan applications.
Not having a good credit score
The credit score plays a vital role in checking the individual debts and history of the on-time payments and existing loans.
The score will reflect all your past loans and on-time payment record. If you are not meeting the criteria of the SBI, then you will not receive the personal credit.
Amount of Income
If you are earning the right amount of income, banks prefer to accept your loan application. Which shows that you quickly repay their loan amount. Banks also have a filter the application documents with the income criteria if the person does not meet. It got rejected.
Payable amount of Credit Card and EMIs
The EMIs which you are paying on time and outstanding credit card amount considered to accept your loan application documents.
If you have more amount to pay, then you will have fewer chances for your loan application.
MNC or Government Job
Employees who employed in MNCs and government jobs get more chances for loans and credit cards.
If you are in this criteria, your loan interest comes within the best offers.
Giving Proper Documents.
At the time SBI loan application, you need to give the requested documents without any mistakes. If you miss any one of those documents, sbi never processes the application further.
Details of State Bank of India
SBI provides banking services to all retail customers as well as commercial customers.
The bank has services like personal loans, business loans, agricultural loans to its customers.
By considering the above methods, it is better to track state bank personal loan status with its official website after that you can call customer care.
On the other hand, To Apply SBI loan is a simple process you can use our service or refer anyone to process the loan application.
SBI Personal Loan Status Frequently Asked Questions.
Q. How many days will it take to get the SBI loan amount in the account?
It takes a maximum of 7 working days to process the SBI personal loan.
Q. How much rate of interest can i get on SBI personal loan?
SBI Personal Loan Rate of Interest starts from 10.5% to 15.3%
Q. How can i repay the State Bank Personal Loan?
SBI uses the ECS option, which means the amount got auto-debited from your bank account for a specific date.
I am Ram, I have completed Master of Commerce, I am Finance writer and Personal Loan Advisor in Personal Loan Xpress. I love to write finance articles and i consult the people regarding their financial decision with my Expertise.