Are you searching for Kotak Mahindra Bank Personal Loan Status? In this post, i will help you to find detailed information.
About Kotak Mahindra Bank
Kotak Mahindra Bank registered under the private sector banks in India. Which placed its headquarters in Mumbai. Kotak started its official operations from February 2003.
The bank offers corporate and retail services like Personal loans, Demat accounts, Saving Accounts, Life Insurance, General Insurance to its customers
Kotak Mahindra Bank Personal Loan Status.
Whenever we have applied for Kotak Mahindra bank personal loan and what to check the status, we can use the following methods.
- Providing Loan Application number or Mobile Number online
- Calling to Kotak Mahindra customer care
- Visting Kotak Mahindra Bank Branch
Required Details to Check Kotak Mahindra Bank Personal Loan Status Online.
Kotak Bank needs the following details to track your loan status.
You can use any one of the below details to check.
- Lead number
- Mobile number
- Application number
- Prospect number
- CRN Number
- PAN and Date of Birth
- First Name and Date of Birth
- Last Name and Date of Birth
Check Kotak Mahindra Bank Personal Loan Status Online
Kotak Mahindra Bank avails the online option to provide the loan status of its customers. It is simple, and you can track your Kotak personal loan status with the below steps online.
- Visit the Kotak Mahindra Official Site, Click on Get Help, then Select” Track Application Status.”
- Or else you can use this direct link for loan status.
- Select the Product “Salaried Loan“
- Then “Select the Identifier“
- Click on “Submit“
- Once you click on the submit, you will get the loan status.
Check Kotak Mahindra Personal Loan Application status by Calling Customer Care
Kotak bank customer care also helps to find the personal loan status with reference number.
- Call 1860 266 266.
- Provide the application reference number or confirming the mobile number or provide the required details of the application as requested by the customer care executive.
Check Kotak Mahindra Personal Loan status by visiting Branch
If the above mention ways are not possible, you can check loan status by visiting the Kotak branch office.
Whenever you visit the Kotak bank, the executive will ask you for the loan application number, registered mobile number, and date of birth.
You can provide the information and check your application status
Kotak Mahindra Personal Loan Disbursement Time
It will take ten working days to disburse the personal loan of Kotak Mahindra Bank. You can quickly get the loan status at any time online. Ten working days is minimum processing time to get credited.
Kotak Personal Loan Application Effectting Factors
whenever we applied for Kotak’s loan, the bank checks the multiple eligibility factors of the applicant to evaluate approval and the amount to disburse.
- The income of the Applicant:- Kotak sanction the loan based upon the earning of the applicant. The minimum salary of 20,000 is required to apply for Kotak bank personal loan. If the applicant’s income is more, the disbursal amount will increase.
- Location:- banks like to process loans to the metro cities if you are living in a metro city, the chances of the approvals and loan amount will increase.
- Job Stability:- The stability in the current company you are employed will show the effect in the loan application. If it is less than six months, the bank rethinks on the loan approval.
- Ownership of the House:- If you are staying in the rental house, you need to pay the rent so your expense will increase, and the repayment ability of the loan will come down.
- Outstanding Credits or Pending Loans:- If you already had a personal loan or home loan, you need to spend your income on the payment of EMIs. So adversely, the ability of the loan payment ability will decrease.
- History of Credit:- If you are loyal and paying all the EMIs and credit card payments on time without default, the bank believes you on the repayment of the loan.
- Working Company:- Banks and NBFCs internally give ranking to the companies, which are called categorization. Which are like A, B, C, and D. Your company comes under the A or B category. The sanction of the loan will get an increase with a lower rate of interest.
Kotak Mahindra Personal Loan Interest Rates
Kotak Mahindra Interest rates are ranging from 10.99% to 24%. The rate of interest depends upon the employment, age, city, and credit history of the applicant.
Kotak Mahindra Personal Loan Status FAQs
Q. How to check Kotak bank personal loan status?
Kotak bank offering online and offline facilities to check the loan status. You can log in to the Kotak bank site and check your application situation.
Q. Is Kotak Charge Processing charges on a personal loan?
Yes, Kotak Mahindra Charges a rate of interest up to 2.5%, which is on the loan amount.
Q. How much salary required to apply for Kotak Mahindra’s personal loan?
A minimum salary of 20,000 Rs is required to apply for Kotak Mahindra personal loan.
I am Ram, I have completed Master of Commerce, I am Finance writer and Personal Loan Advisor in Personal Loan Xpress. I love to write finance articles and i consult the people regarding their financial decision with my Expertise.