Bajaj Finserv Personal Loan Status
When applied for Personal Loan with Bajaj at a particular time, there will be a need to check the status.
To track the exact status, you need to follow some of the steps.
you can find the detailed information in the below steps
Steps to Track Personal Loan of Bajaj FinServ
- Track with Bajaj Website
- Bajaj Finserv Mobile App
- Calling to Bajaj Finserv
- Visting Bajaj Finserv Brach
Bajaj Finserv Application Status Online with Bajaj Website
it is a natural process for an applicant to track and get the exact status. The below steps required to check to track the details.
- Visit Bajaj Finserv Website https://www.bajajfinserv.in/
- Click on “More” and then select “Digitial Loan Tracking.”
- After that, Enter Mobile Number then click on “Generate OTP.”
- You will receive an OTP to your mobile then key the OTP.
- After that, you can navigate to your application details and current status of the bajaj loan
- You can also use your Google account and Facebook account for login, but the same must get registered with the Bajaj Finserv.
Bajaj FinServ Personal Loan Application Status with Mobile App
Alternatively, you can use the Bajaj Finserv Mobile App to get your processing status of the loan.
- Go to Google Play or on iPhone you also you can download the app having the name “Bajaj Finserv Experia.
- Then go to the personal loan section select the salaried or self-employed
- check “personal loan status” or “Track personal loan” option.
- Provide the required details like reference number or file number then track.
Bajaj FinServ Personal Loan Status By calling Customer Care
It is one of the best and first choice you can avail when you don’t have access to the internet.
- Call 086 98 010 101
- Connect to customer care by selecting the IVR option.
- After connected to the Bajaj Finserv’s customer care provides the application details and get your present status of the application.
Visting the Branch Track Bajaj Finserv Personal Loan Application.
It is also a good option, but this option not suggested because we have all the online facilities to check the status.
Some instances it might not work you can use this process
- Visit the Nearest Bajaj Finserv Branch and provide the loan application details like application number, register mobile number.
- The executive will provide the status of Bajaj Finserv Personal loan
Reasons for Bajaj Finserv Personal Loan Rejection.
Any bank or lender doesn’t like to reject any of the loans, but the reality is any bank or NBFC must follow the guidelines of the RBI. On the other hand, it must need to get the total disbursed amount with the interest amount.
Whenever we try to understand why your Bajaj Personal Loan got rejected? The first things mentioned below will help.
Incorrect or Inefficient document submission
considering the documentation, it is essential to piece of the information to get your details. When not giving the required ID proofs, salary proofs and address it lead to the rejection.
Thinking to get Bajaj Finserv Personal Loan with the false documents is not possible.
I suggest you provide all the documents with accuracy.
Filling the application with the inaccurate details and missing the critical fields in the application forms are not yet all worked for you.
Lower Monthly Income
For the process of the personal loan, your monthly income plays a vital role. The revenue of the individual shows, is the borrower repay the total amount within the time.
For salaried individuals, most of the cases, the chances are high with the Bajaj Serv.
Unfair Credit Score
A fair credit score of the person shows how he is repaying and how he will repay.
With the negligence, we may forget to repay loans. Some times it happens when we have money in the pocket, and some times it is possible without having the funds in the account.
No one suggests you break your Credit Score it is a long term process to maintain and improve.
Having Several active Loans
if you already have active loan accounts and monthly EMIs, then lenders like Bajaj Finserv think about it to process the application.
It matters to lenders to get back the section amount with interest.
About Bajaj FinServ
“Bajaj Finserv Limited” is the registered name of the Bajaj Finserv.
The Bajaj Finance Limited Registered in the National Stock Exchange of India.
Bajaj has been adopting the latest technologies and making lending services easier for customers.
Bajaj Finserv Personal Loan Status FAQs
How many days will take to disburse Bajaj Finserv Personal Loan?
The minimum time required to disburse bajaj personal loan is 24 hours, and the maximum time is three working days from the date of the documentation.er
Is a cheque or DD is mandatory to for Bajaj Finserv for Personal Loan Process?
Yes, Bajaj uses your signed cheque as security to sanction the loan amount.
How much rate of Interest is Bajaj Finserv charge?
The rate is starting from 11.99%, and the maximum interest rate is 16%
I am Ram, I have completed Master of Commerce, I am Finance writer and Personal Loan Advisor in Personal Loan Xpress. I love to write finance articles and i consult the people regarding their financial decision with my Expertise.